Thursday, August 16, 2007

My professional traveller momma has been stuck at home with a belly bug, so I went over yesterday for a comforting visit. I brought her all the essentials (I hope): green jello (her favorite), chicken soup, company and these lovelies from my garden:




The body of Snow White is nearly completed, which has me in a panic! I ordered the dpns I need for the sleeves, and they haven't arrived yet. With no knitting to do for a few days, I guess I'll have to concentrate on my other projects, like cleaning house and gathering school supplies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what dbl pts did you order? i forgot to tell you i bought you #7's. the nice 'brittany' wood ones. great picture, by the way

~ and, you are a good daughter!

Unknown said...

also, when doing a hat that uses a smaller needle for the trim and then a larger needle for the 'body', is it essential to go up in needle size, rather than using one needle the whole way through?