Sunday, August 12, 2007

B is for Blog (and brand-new!)

This is merely the middle of August, but already my mind is set on the beginning of September. In two weeks time, I will be back in classes, hard at work, with less time to do all the simple little things which I love to do. But, learning gets my mind going, which makes me grateful and really lucky, so no complaints here.

In the meantime, in these next two weeks, I have some very ambitious projects: clean out the apartment (including every last inch of closet and cabinet space), at least begin Snow White in my favorite wool, Karabella 8 (color "Smudge" which may seem dreary, but I'm really rather psyched about it), knit one pair of socks for myself in my pretty camel colored KnitPicks fingering weight, and just store up all the relaxed, happy energy I can.

Wish me luck with my goals!